Mr. Wiwat Piyawiroj, THAI Executive Vice President, Commercial, said THAI will operate special flights for passengers with business, education, and travel needs, as well as residents of Europe, Taiwan, and Hong Kong stranded in Thailand. Flight details are as follows:
– Flight TG924 will depart from Bangkok at 12.20 hours and arrive in Munich at 18.35 hours (local time) on 11 September 2020
– Flight TG922 will depart from Bangkok at 12.25 hours and arrive in Frankfurt at 19.00 hours (local time) on 18 and 30 September 2020
– Flight TG916 will depart from Bangkok at 12.50 hours and arrive in London at 19.10 hours (local time) on 13, 20 and 27 September 2020
– Flight TG932 will depart from Bangkok at 12.15 hours and arrive in Paris at 19.20 hours (local time) on 17 and 29 September 2020
– Flight TG950 will depart from Bangkok at 06.50 hours and arrive in Copenhagen at 13.05 hours (local time) on 13 and 27 September 2020
– Flight TG632 will depart from Bangkok at 08.25 hours and arrive in Taipei at 13.05 hours (local time) on 4, 10, 18 and 25 September 2020
-Flight TG606 will depart from Bangkok at 16.00 hours and arrive in Hong Kong at 19.45 hours (local time) on 9, 16, 23 and 30 September 2020
THAI’s tickets on these routes are sold as one-way tickets. Reservations can be made at https://www.thaiairways.com/th_TH/book/offers/special_offers/special_flights.page, THAI Ticket Offices, and through the THAI Contact Center Tel. 0-2356-1111, from 08.00-20.00 hours. Travel information and requirements of the Federal Republic of Germany, the United Kingdom, the Republic of France, Denmark, Taiwan, and Hong Kong are also available at the aforementioned link.
THAI will also deliver cargo on roundtrip flights. In addition, THAI will collaborate with the Ministry of Foreign Affairs to bring Thais home. Those who wish to be repatriated may register at http://thai.thaiembassy.de/berlin/berlin-embassy (Royal Thai Embassy in Berlin), https://thaiconsulate.de/ (Royal Thai Consulate in Munich), https://thaigeneralkonsulat.de/th/ (Royal Thai Consulate in Frankfurt), http://www.thaiembassy.org/london/ (Royal Thai Embassy in London), http://www.thaiembassy.fr/ (Royal Thai Embassy in Paris), Royal Thai Embassy in Copenhagen, http://www.tteo.org.tw/main/ (Thailand Trade and Economic Office, Taipei) and http://www.thai-consulate.org.hk/web/3019.php (Royal Thai Consulate in Hong Kong).
Physical distancing is applied in every aspect of service provision by THAI to prevent the spread of COVID-19 to ensure passenger hygiene in every flight.